Death Star Marijuana Strain
Death Star Marijuana Strain is a pleasant Indica-dominant hybrid. You can thank high THC levels for the strong calming and euphoric effects from this strain. Easy to grow, this strain’s small, dense buds won’t lack in flavor or potency.
Death Star marijuana strain is a pleasant high-THC hybrid that packs a powerful punch. Sleepy and euphoric, this strain is a hit among those who need help falling asleep. This strain’s small, dense buds are easy to grow and won’t lack in flavor or potency.
Death Star Marijuana Strain Experience
If you’re hoping to sit on the couch for 6 hours watching the original Star Wars trilogy, this strain is for you. An Indica-dominant hybrid, this strain produces a powerfully sedative experience. It’s not uncommon for muscle aches to melt away, replaced by a delightful heavy-body sensation.
This Marijuana Strain makes for an excellent evening strain. Euphoric, this weed promotes a mellow and happy vibe. With up to 20 percent THC, this strain is recommended for experienced consumers.
The effects of this strain are slow to settle in, however. Often described as a “creeper”, be patient with this one. Once activated, many can kiss insomnia and nausea goodbye after a few tastes of this heavy-handed weed.
Marijuana fans can enjoy this marijuana strain in a number of different ways, including;
- Death Star Oil Pens are available from brands such as The Clear and Riverrock
- Death Star shatter, DS honeypots, and other Death Star concentrates are also available from a number of retailers
Traits of Death Star
Death Star Marijuana Strain was first bred in Ohio and the strain became more prevalent in 2004. A potent cross between Sensi Star and Sour Diesel, marijuana enthusiasts can expect a little of both worlds.
Sensi Star is a renowned Indica flower known for producing a profound heavy-body experience. Sour Diesel is a pure Sativa flower with a pungent, fuel-like aroma and an energetic elevation.
This strain has inherited much of the pungent, strong aroma of Sour Diesel and many of the effects of Sensi Star. Expect a lemon-fuel scent with touches of sweetness from this strain.
Medical Benefits of Death Star
DS Marijuana Strain hits primarily like an Indica, making it an excellent choice for medical marijuana patients you’re hoping to wind down in the evening.
- The sedative effects of this cannabis strain may be beneficial for those with insomnia, muscle tension, anxiety and pain that disrupts sleep.
- Flowers of this plant produce a euphoric elevation that may be helpful for patients with mental health ailments, such as depression, chronic stress, and post-traumatic stress disorder.
- This marijuana strain is known for its ability to relieve headaches and increase appetite.